Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SHIZZBIZZZ

this weekend=very successful
friday.. took a nap! naps are the best ever.
we went to studio 600 at 9, and it was prolly the most bomb thing everrr!
danced with attractive men, good music, best time?? yesssss. got home at 2 in the morning?? yaaaa
gosh studio really should have high school nights like 3 times monthly. their siccckkkk:)

me+natalie+kenzi+sleepoverafterstudio=fun times
then on saturday i went with my madre shopping. then i had work. which wasn't bad. liz worked with me too. and we both closed. we got off at FREAKIN 12:15 AM! jeeeeeeeez!
me&liz then went to In n' Out burger at 12;30 AM aaaand got some dr. pepper.

we were blasting my krunkk playlist in the car [possibly the best playlist ever made/??] aand these guys in the car in front of us were dancing to our music aand it was bomb.
so ya.

SCHOOL IS OVERRR. YESTERDAY WAS THE LAST DAY
;lkatpo8uSO EXCITED
IT IS SUMMER OFFICIALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment