Thursday, June 3, 2010

SUMMERR HAS BEGUN:):)

ahhh this week so far has been the best start to summer!! monday, me&natalie went to a bonfire with our friend raul and a bunch of his friendss. we drove for probably 3 hours trying to find a place to have a fire that was aloud, but we just ended up in raul's backyard.

this is the finish product firee:)

tuesday was officially the last day of school. but i didn't go to any of my classes. what's the point?? it was seriously the longest day of school i've ever been too. it was just way long and boring?? 
Liz and I in our excitement that is the last day of school:)

On wednesday, Kenzi&I went to Lagoooooon!! BEST TIME EVER! we finally got our season passes too:) the day we went, just happened to be ninth grade lagoon day for 3 of the school districts in the valley! so, me and kenzi, being seniors, chilled with the little freshman alll day long. it was a fun time. haha.
myself and gorgeous kenzi having a blast togethaa

some freshman probably feeling really awkward that we were taking pictures of them?? haha


me and kenzi on the swings!! we rode them probably 8 times??? sooo much fun:)
I cant wait for the rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment