Sunday, June 13, 2010

EFY-THE CHOSEN- BEST WEEK OF MY LIIIIFE:)

So this past week I went to EFY with my best friend in St. George. we drove down in Tiaura's car a day early and stayed in a hotel. It was so much fun. We named Tiaura's car Julio. dont ask why. we have one million more inside jokes then we did before:) and we found out there is so many towns in Utah we have never even heard of. like Scipio?? WHAT THE HECK IS SCIPIO?!!?
driving down to St. Geeeezy
 When we finally got there we checked into our hotel, and then we went driving around. so. much. fun! we got food and then we went swimming, and watched Alice in wonderland:) 
The first day of EFY was so fun. we met our company, and they are seriously the best people evaaa. Our counselors are Kristy&Alex and I LOVE THEM. Kristy is the most energetic person ever, and her and Alex are best friends. and our whole company wants them to get married:)
some people whom I love and just have a tendency to be FREAKIN AWESOME

We named our company The Chosen. aand we're all basically best friends forever now. and its so weird cause so many of them live like 5 minutes from where I live and i've never met them in my life. I think Jessa and I, the one with the beard in the picture above, are meant to be soul mates. we are exactly alike! On wednesday night, it was games night, and our company won for the best company banner. then we had pizza after, and we made friendship bracelets for all the guys in our company:) 
these are the girls in the company at pizza night:) we have so many inside jokes, its awesome. like.. meeahhhhh, now say it backward. hhaeaammm:) and OH MY GOSH I FREAKIN LOVE YOU. the list goes on forever:)

me&jake:) sweetest most nicest most cutest kid i've everr met:) it sucks cause we live in different states:(
Justin, Brandon, and I. LOVE THEMM:)
Alex, Kristy, and I. I absolutely love them to death. they've taught me so much:))) It was the hardest thing to say goodbye to everyone. we are so much like a family, and we were all so close. after being together 24/7 for a week, it really sucks saying goodbye:/
this is the prank Me, Tiaura, Jessa&Jenna pulled on Alex and Kristy. This is the van they are driving back to Provo, aaand we decided to let people know that they've just gotten married at EFY:) the funny thing is it's a giant van.... get it??:)
Jessa and Jenna rode home with us because they live like 5 minutes away from us. sooo... this is what happens when we go to random gas stations in random towns we've never heard of. like SCIPIO??? hahaha. we bought best friends forever bracelets at this gas station, and there was also a petting zoo?? yep. a petting zoo in scipio, at the gas station.
                             
This is Jenna. laying in front of the petting zoo. We have this game called the laying down game, where we lay face down in random awkward places. like petting zoos! haaha
  
this was probly the best week of my life. i love all these people so much! we are basically a family now. i made some of the best friends i'll ever make this past week. OHH MYY GOOOSSH I FREAKIN LOVE THEM<3


1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMYYYYYYYYYYY GGGOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL I love this blog post! and I love that you wrote about me and Alex and how everyone wants us to get married...haha...love love! it WAS the best week ever!

    ReplyDelete