Sunday, January 29, 2012

updatin, frustratin

Well hey there good ol' blogspot. It's been a minute since I've written anything on you. . . welp here goes! Oh and by the way, the title of this post is actually pointless. It just rhymed :)

I haven't been doing much since high school's been over. Lately, just working and snowboarding! A LOT. Although I haven't been doing much, a lot has changed; changed in the fact that I'm only still close friends with a few people from high school. So many people have moved away, or are moving away soon, including me. I don't really have a plan yet, but the word "moving" is definitely included. Just not sure where to yet. I'm thinkin either California, Colorado, or Hawaii is a possibility. I love Utah so much, the atmosphere, mountains, family, friends I have here, but I want a change! I definitely will miss the snow here though:( People have come in, and out of my life in the last few months. People that I thought would stay for a while and always be there for me, but I was definitely wrong. I'm at a good spot right now though and I'm for the most part happy :)
  In April, Liz and I are going to COACHELLA.  Can you say 3 day music festival/favorite bands/goodlooking people/roadtrip/CALIFORNIA? sounds pretty great to me! I can't wait! In March for spring break, Tiaura, her sister Jess, and I, are planning on a lil weekend trip to southern Utah for some hiking! That should be fun too:)
  Um... don't think much else is new. Oh except I'd just like to mention that, I love my best friend. Tiaura Hoopiiaina, I... love you. Through all the people I've met and been close to, and all the times I've had my feelings hurt, you are the one who has stayed true to our friendship and would never do anything to hurt me. I don't know what I'd do without you. Our friendship is effortless in the fact that we've never been in any sort of argument or fight. I guess those things can just make you stronger, but why have them if they're not needed, right? Anyways, I love you so much and I cherish all of our great memories and I know that we will truly be best friends forever. <3

1 comment:

  1. Why have I never known you have a blog? THIS IS NONSENSE! I love you, Paige! And I am now definitely a follower of your blog, cute face! Come visit me @ my new blog!

    we & serendipity

    ReplyDelete