Sunday, June 12, 2011

way way too long my friends

Well. . . It has been a very long time since i've posted a single thing. We will just start with the latest.
Graduation. Yes, it happened. I am now a graduate. I, graduated, from high school. Alta High school, class of 2011. It is the weirdest, craziest, most exciting, shocking feeling in the world! I feel so old! at first I hated it, but i'm now getting more used to the thought... :) OH and the pwood party, it was the blast! umm pay 15 mula and get unlimited food, tattoos, rides, photobooth, kisses from boys, dancing, an excuse to stay out all night, and anything else!!! haaha! Morning after pwood, got home at 8, then slept for many many hours, woke up, and had the feeling of what am I doing with my life?/ oh it was awful! the good thing though, is that i got over that feeling within hours. hahaha
 So my plans for after high school, are nothing special... actually, i don't have any plans. umm work? play with my friends? ya that sounds great. I juss don't wanna go right back to school ya know? i'd like to wait a little before gettin too serious again...:)
welp... that is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment