Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hey there, love cake.

So the name of this post really has nothing to do with what I'll be talking about, which I think happens a lot! I really just like calling people names and nicknames, and a lot of the time the names I come up with have something to do with food, which I love.
 Well I just re-named my blog. If you can't read, it says blue paiges. Pretty much the sky is blue, an so is the ocean, blue is also my favorite color. I think that almost anything can happen when you're near the ocean, or in the sky, or even in the life of Paige, that is me. The other part of the name, Paige, is my name, which also refers to a page in a book if you weren't aware. So here you can read about things that happen in my mostly normal but sometimes exciting life, where there is room for anything to happen.

Does that make sense? Because it made sense in my head. :)

Also, this blog is not fancy because I don't know how to work blogger.com :)

PS. I really am going to start writing more on here! This wonderful woman/friend/bundle of love and all things good, inspired me to. ok. And if you'd like to know who she is, you can read about her here , on her blog which is lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment