Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WOWSEOIAWEPRIO!@(&u%$#@#$%alkjf

WOWEEEEEEE YIPEEWOWEEEE I'M GOING TO MGMT!
OH MYYY GOOODDDNESSSS !
i really just cant even fathom this. i, me, will be in the presence of possible the two most beautiful men that have ever walked this earth. and i, myself, will be listening, live, to their music, that they created, themselves. the 2 most beautiful men ever. EVVERRR. its really quite the bomb. so far me natalie&&raul are going fo sho mo. :) aaand its in the venue, which isn't a big place, sooo hopefully we'll be able TO MEET THEM????????// ohh myy gooshhhh. if i met them, i dont even know. oh gosh. ohhhhh goodness.
wowowowowowo mGMT Is my favoriteee baand. ever. love em. i heart that they once sat in a tent on stage at one of their concerts, and smoked pot. on stage. they do the craziest things. and the remind me of... mYSELF?? yaaaa
well i gotta go my friend.
cccc yaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment