Thursday, May 6, 2010

birthday adventuresss:)

so my birthday was the bomb. In my first period class at school, there was 2 other people with the same birthday! now i know 4 people that have the same birthday as me. haha. I donated blood and got out of class, then instead of going to 4th period, we went to lunch and on a hiikee:)

thats the waterfall at the hike and the back of nate?? haha

        so then when i got home from school, my best friend who moved away:( tiaura, and nate too, were at my house :) she literally made my day. i was so happy to see her. she actually made my whole week :) Me, Tiaura, and Nate when on an adventure like old times. is was way fun.
I went to dinner at Goodwood which was the besst, and i saw Ciara there. then natalie came over to my house when we got home and she ate cake with us. and i opened presents. i got clothes, money, headphones, the normal:) me and natalie then went on another adventure to the mall.


haha i was yelling "its my birthdayyyy" out the window. it was great fun.

k then the next day, on wednesday, after school, me, kenzi, nate, and jordan, went up to this GIANT rope swing. and it's kinda by Tiaura's house, so i called her and she came and met us there:)
then we got icecream at Tiaura's work<3

nate and jordan on top of this building at the park.. ahha

No comments:

Post a Comment