Tuesday, July 6, 2010

summahh babyy (:

ahh i haven't updated in foreverrr. maybe it's cuz i've actually been doing something with my lifee (:
i've been at lagoon A LOT. lagoon season pass; you do me well. I went with Chase, Brandon, and Tiaura && it was so much fun. Brandon&&chase-friends from efy. i lovee themm((:

oh then we also, on saturday, met up with brandon&chase in the morning and did stuff alll dayyy longgg. it was way fun, even though we didn't really do that much. we went to suicide rock, and shoot the tube, and the gateway, and subway. we juss drove around all day and blasted music in the car and yelled at people out the window and it was a good time. [it was Brandon's last day in utah:( so we hung out all day(:]

shoot the tube(:

yeeee(: so much fun. and then brandon had to go to the airport:( it was the saddest thing everr:(


i've been on lots of hikes lately too. i went with Ciara, and Natalie, aaand ya. 
ok and, longboarding=the shiz. love it. so fun. me&tiaura, we go. its bomb.

me&&tiaura downtown. traxx(: 

this last weekend me, natalie&kenzi went to studio 600. danced with hot men, and it was bomb. then on saturday we went to West Jordan park and watched the fireworks at a ghetto carnival. it was fun actually.
me natalie and emm at the ghetto carnival

 i recently became a Nazi zombie slayer. juss sayyin.

yaaa watch your backk

mmm i went to the MGMT concert. most amazing night of my LIFE! ahhh very front babyy. oh and, we hung out with Ben&Andrew afterwards. no big deal. No really, we were with Ben talking to him. like normal people. for like... 20 minutes. it was so rad(:
Andrew Vanwyngarden. theee hottest man of my lifee.

it was mostly the best concert i've ever been to in my whole entire lifee. for sure.

ok sooo thats what i've been up to latelyyy(: peacee

No comments:

Post a Comment