Sunday, July 18, 2010

GIRLS CAMP IS A GOOD TIME(:

girls camp=best week of my lifeee. it was so much fun! and it suckss cause the week goes by so fast! :/
and it's weird cause it was stake camp. and stake camp isn't that great, but this one, was! no really, it was thee best(: It was also great because my freeennnd Natalie was there too with her ward.
me and Natalie chillinnnn

WHAT///


the first day we got there we hiked to the lake and went canoeing[spelling?] haha. Megan fell in the lake... hahaha. It was great. I wanted to go in a paddle boat, but unfortunately, us girls were not mature enough to ride in one, unlike the leaders(:
Me, Shri, and Chelsea on a boat

The first night there, we had a camp fire, and sang songs. oh and we had deep fried twinkies. ... it was like a heart attack on a plate. Shri and I, [Shri is short for Shrilanka. which is what I call Alyssa] both had sickk boxer shorts. As you can see below(:


      Later in the week we went to a challenge course. SO FUN. There was all these activity things that..... challenge you. and we did the trust fall. It was fun(: Megan got malled by Mckenzie multiple times.
     We went on a hike too. It was a semi-challenging hike. We had to carry eggs in a bag, and not break the shell. just because. and mine, unfortunately, broke :/

This is some of my girls at the very top of "look out mountain" only the people with endurance hiked to the very top. hahh(:

  
Tayler and I wet our pants..... just joking. She poured water all down..... me.

Megan.. oh i just love megan so freakin much. We laugh so hard at reallllyyyy stupid things. We made up this thing, where all we say is "WHAT//" uh.hh... it doesn't really mean anything, its just really funnyy.. haha
WHAT//

For skit night, my ward was the best. Our skit was to the song Girls just wanna have fun. and We were all wearing the same thing, and we were in class at school, with a really strict teacher. then we all just start dancing. There is more to it of course, i just dont really want to type it all(: 

Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow Girls school

  
This is Megan. with her big butt.

Ciara and I .. in our weirdness(:

SMACK ME SOME BOOOTTYYY(:

haha Me and Megan do this thing, at girls camp. Where we get a whole bunch of tootsie rolls, and combine them, then we eat them. ... haha. 

22 tootsie rolls combined

BFF

  
Laying on my ducky blanket((:

Waiting to go homeee
"Your about as useless as a bucket of armpits"

AHHH I love girls camp! It was the best week. We all just bonded so much. The whole time, everybody was making bracelets, and laughing((: We all have SO many inside jokes. i love it. i love my warddd(((:




No comments:

Post a Comment