Sunday, April 4, 2010

stuck


time is going by so slowly
i feel like its never been like this
its like i'm stuck, right here, forever
there's only one thing i want right now
and that is for it to be summer10'

i've never wanted summer this bad!
but with all the plans we've made for summer,
why wouldn't we be freakin excited??:)
i should enjoy the rest of my junior year in highschool,
but all I can think about is summer!
basically the only thing getting me through school right now is
friends, dance, and days off of school:)
and the weather here isn't helping either
its April 4th, and i woke up to 3 inches of snow on the ground.
i hate this. dumb utah weather is bipolar.

At least it's the 4th quarter of school
hopefully it will go by fast.
this summer is going to be the best
i cant stop thinking about it and its driving me crazy!
the only thing that makes me sad about summer is,
i cant snowboard:/

No comments:

Post a Comment