Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HAVE YOU SEEN ME CRY TEARS LIKE DIAMONDS??


it's part of me
it's something physical, emotional, mental.
it's how I vent, release.
are there really words to explain it??
this is me trying.
it's the most pain i've ever felt in my life.
physical, emotional, mental
its all rewarding. out of breath, heart racing, sweating. loving every second of it. pushing myself to the limit. as far as i've ever gone.
it's not just a want or need
its a desire, a passion. without it where would i be?? i dont know.
with it, where am i?? i'm here. feeling all of these emotions, and letting them out of my body. happiness, passion, love, improvment, growth, disappointment, frustration.
non-judgmental.
although i might not become famous, well known, or loved through this, as long as i still can, i will be content. happy. improving. dancing.
dancing; is a part of me

No comments:

Post a Comment