Tuesday, January 12, 2010

confusion is nothing new

figuring someone out can be the hardest thing
right when you think you've got it... your totally wrong.
right when i think i understand someone and the signals...
i'm wrong.

all that is happening right now is me getting confused.
confused over something that i shouldn't let bother me.
although i always let the little things worry me.

this is something i shouldn't let ruin my day
i dont know why i'm letting it get to me
maybe tomorrow will be better.
hopefully...

i cant stand not to think about it
its on my mind all day
but it seems to be going nowhere as of today.
its just one day...
i shouldn't let this bother me

i need to forget about it for now
i have gotten my hopes up too high
now they are falling

if its meant to be, it will happen
if its not meant to be, then it wont happen
i still have to try though
put forth some effort

No comments:

Post a Comment